Friday, May 07, 2010



I doubt my own presence sometimes, but it isn't that scary until people come up to you and say "Are you really emma? No you're not emma!". They were joking of course, but I was thinking.. what if it was? We'll never really know if we're real do we? You can choose not to believe others, but do you have enough proof to believe your own existence? We might just be living in our own world of imagination, thinking we exist but actually don't.

Anyway, just because my hairband and scrunchie don't match doesn't mean I'm not Emma! My classmates are so hilarious sometimes.


I also think I'm a total glutton in others' eyes because my art teacher came in excitedly while I was painting to say "Emma! Quick get the food from LT4 there's a buffet! Before its all gone, quick!" She always tells me if there's food... and how I can actually take the entire tray since I'm "always hungry". She can actually be quite cute, haha.



So there's only a week left to MYEs and my revision... ...

...forget about it, I can't even name what I've revised. I just hope my prepboards would be ready for submission by next tuesday. Drawing's seriously fun when you know what to draw and sharpening coloured pencils is therapeutic. Mhmm I did that till 2 am last night.

No comments: